Friday, March 13, 2020

Temporary Shop Closure



Our town of Georgetown is making every effort to minimize the transmission of potential virus contagions, and have closed all schools for the next two weeks.  All group activities scheduled in town buildings have been temporarily suspended. Our annual Book Sale at the public library has been indefinitely postponed...

Some say this is an over-reaction ... others realize that such actions will enforce the State of Emergency our Governor has asked us to observe. It is time to be responsible about protecting each others' health.

Out of respect for all involved, Quilters' Quarters will remain closed tomorrow, and for the next two weeks. Opening will be determined by the state of health in our area at the end of that period.

If there is something you need that I can provide, I will happily suggest you contact me by email. I will respond and if I have what you are looking for in the shop, I will get it ready for you to pick up at your convenience. I'll continue to post images here in lieu of your being able to browse the shop ... I'll include prices as well. Stay tuned, as I'll update the posts more often while the shop is closed. 

You can reach me at needlesandpens@comcast.net. I'm going to do my best to minimize my own group attendance, and encourage you to do the same.

Thank you for your patience.

Be well, all.

~ Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment