Sunday, October 3, 2021

Fabrics and templates, rulers and batting ...

 I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more fabric, anticipating the December 31 closing of Quilters' Quarters. But last night I did order more solid blue from Kona to go with the twisted ribbon border for  this Silver Jubilee Maywood fabric. I love the illusion the solid sashes provide to the border, and plan to teach it at the Senior Center next week. See more of this quilt at my 2021 Quilt Journal page.




Templates and rulers are flying out the door with the 40% discounted prices, as are favorite panels and sometimes partial bolts of fabric yardage. One customer bought the nearly full roll of 45" Warm and Natural Batting, and as that is a staple for many quilters, I will order more batting to meet needs. (Her kind husband carried the bulky roll out to their car.)

Remember, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, noon to 5 pm. Cash or Checks, please, as the Credit Card Square and its Chromebook are  not cooperating :)


No comments:

Post a Comment