Friday, October 29, 2021

Another Panel To Simplify Your Work

 


This panel measures 27" x 44' so I widened the design with 6" x  8" blocks bordered with sashing that matched the binding ... made a very easy  lap quilt / floor mat. I added a few matchbox cars and had a nice Christmas quilt for my youngest  grandson. This was  few year ago, but I still have the panels in stock and some blenders that work well with this design. Panels are priced at $9.00 each, before your 40% discount :)



Here's another 27' x 44" $9.00 panel I featured on Facebook last weekend ,,. three of these sold yesterday; at the 40% discount they were reduced to $5.40! This is called "AWAKEN" by Timeless Treasures, but I call it the Rainbow Butterfly :)




Come in to see this panel, and several others which I will feature here on the blog now and then. Looking forward to seeing you!

~Terry, at Quilters' Quarters



No comments:

Post a Comment