Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy November!



I have some exciting news to offer you: Quilters' Quarters now sells Moda Fabrics, and because we have invested in that company's product, we can offer you special events run by Moda, like the Sampler Block Shuffle that will begin this week!

Each week, registered, participating shops can download a free block pattern from Moda. I'll be doing that on Friday evenings, and posting the free pattern here on the blog (I'll add a new page just for these patterns.) I'll also be in the shop on Friday evenings to answer any questions that you might have from the previous week's pattern, during our free Sit 'n Sew sessions.

I'm looking forward to this ... Moda and United Notions are considering this a "Block of the Week" event (BOW, which, they suggest, is very appropriate for the holiday season!)

Watch for the new page, and the first BOW free pattern, to appear here at the blog by next weekend. I'll post a reminder at our Facebook page as soon as the new blog page is ready, and there will be more details available for you then.

If you are on Facebook and haven't visited our page there, I invite you to do so, as often I post special offers there in between my semi-monthly blog updates.

I'm very eager to see how this new BOW Sampler Block Shuffle works out! Please join me in the adventure ... I'm expecting that we can all use our own stash for these blocks, but I will have some fabrics set aside for a discount for people who are following this event and might want to use them.

Remember, you can always click on images to enlarge for better detail viewing:

Oh - and don't forget, please, to replace the batteries in your smoke and carbon dioxide detectors ... it's a good thing to do every fall and spring when we change the clocks for Daylight Saving Time! So says the daughter, wife, and mother of firefighters!



The Row by Row™ Hibernation period has now ended, and all patterns for the 2015 Theme, H2O, can be sold in shops and online ... Please don't hesitate to ask. My pattern for the Windows on the Water row will sell for $2.00, and the complete fabric kit for one row is still $9.00 (pattern included free with kit.) Remember, I also have kits for the Timeless Treasures Tote available with their free pattern as well. And, of course, there are the Post Cards ... which I will write about in the next blog update, in November.


Thanks for subscribing to our blog.  Please feel free to share this email with your family and friends who love fabric and want to get our monthly updates!

Terry, web page/store TerryCrawfordPalardy.com
     email: needlesandpens@comcast.net

Terry's blog:        http://AtQuiltersQuarters.blogspot.com


If you haven't yet seen Rick's intricate scrollwork, be sure to visit his blog to read about his work,  and his webpage / store to purchase some:

Rick, web page/store WoodenToyandGift.net 
     email: woodentoyandgift@comcast.netRick's blog: WTandGNews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment