Saturday, November 30, 2019

SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY 11/30/2019

I have good news and bad ... let's start with the good news!
Every Quilters' Quarters customer will receive a free fat quarter with their purchase today, in celebration of Small Business Saturday. Your choice of any fabric in the shop for this promotion!



 This promotion will be repeated on Georgetown's "Holiday on Main Street" event Saturday December  7th, from 10 am to 5 pm.


Click on this Facebook link to this event for more details!


The bad news is that my credit card tablet stopped working earlier in November, and though I have purchased a newer device, I remain, despite numerous efforts, unsuccessful in uploading the credit card reader site on the new device,.  Until this is resolved, I can only accept cash or checks, or put your purchases on a TAB, and ask you to send or bring a check later. i will not charge any interest, and trust your honesty in doing this. Please and thank you for your patience. I apologize for this inconvenience.



No comments:

Post a Comment