Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016!

Just a quick post to remind everyone that Quilters' Quarters and Wooden Toy and Gift shops are in hibernation for the snowy months of January and February. We had an amazingly warm December, but the cold is here to stay now, and the snowfall will be not far behind.

But while we are "closed" we will be around and will always open for friends and family (and all customers are our friends and family, of course) - just give us a call and let us know when you would like to stop in, and bundle up because the shop will be very chilly.

www.terrycrawfordpalardy.com
You can also see many of our things at our webstores ... though I don't post everything there, if there's something you know we have in the shop that's not posted, email me to let me know what you want and I'll quote you a price, then invoice you via PayPal or email.

webstore for Quilters' Quarters is: TerryCrawfordPalardy.com

webstore for Wooden Toy and Gift is Woodentoyandgift.net.


www.woodentoyandgift.net





I'll continue posting twice a month and will give you information about what to look forward to this March when we re-open.












As of the first of February, I can sell "passports" for our fall quilting adventure, Humble Beginnings.  The passport is very reasonable - $6.00 will give you special offers at the six participating shops ... and a bag, and six free kits for blocks in our quilt ... and more! Much more! Visit our website and Facebook  Page to stay updated on what to expect on September 30, October 1 and October 2, 2016.




Remember to check the Moda Sampler Block page at this blog for next weekend's three free block patterns ... and follow my journal page to see how the quilts are developing this winter ... I still have two or three ahead of me to finish, optimistically by summer.




And another machine will be joining me soon on my antique and vintage sewing machine page ...




Happy New Year, and Happy Quilting~

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment